Here you can find all documents of ENASP.
You can download them as PDF.
Below you find the press releases of ENASP:
Members´ best practice examples
We would like to present you here current best practice examples of the members:
- KRUS: "KRUS in figures" – the new booklet of KRUS as an example of good practice
- SVLFG: App "Stockfibel to go" increases safety when felling trees
- SVS: SVS launches a new prevention initiative
- SVLFG: Fewer fractures of the femur due to "Trittsicher"
- SVLFG: „Vaccination protects you and others!“: Films for seasonal workers
- MSA: AIDANT'Plus Guide
- SVLFG: Successful prevention work - Fewer accidents at work, fewer accidental deaths
- MSA: Prevention Appointments for young retirees
- KRUS: Activities for the health and safety of farmers
- SVLFG: Web app
- SVLFG: Self-Check
Recent comments and consultation contributions
Below you can download the recent comments and consultation contributions:
News from Members
Here you can read the news of every ENASP member:
ISSA Webinar: Rural workers and social security in Europe
On 07.04.2022, the ISSA European Network held a webinar on social protection in agriculture. The presentations of the ENASP Secretariat, KRUS, Mela and MSA can be found here.
- Dr. Erich Koch: Overview of specific social protection in countries with agricultural insurance systems
- PR Jean-Marc Soulat: MSA’s Scientific Project to meet the challenges of social protection in agriculture
- Päivi Wallin: Social Security and Farmers/Rural Workers in Finland
- Magdalena Wachnicka-Witzke: The Agricultural Social Insurance Fund Comprehensive social insurance services for farmers in Poland